I recently turned 36 years old, and I’ve been feeling my age a lot lately. The grey hairs have started popping up more frequently, I’m seeing laugh lines all over my face that were never there before, and I’ve been dealing with some serious back pain. I remember how I used to laugh at all those jokes about getting older and having back pain, but it’s really no joke! Back pain can make you feel miserable and ruin your whole day.
My body has been feeling a little out of whack for a while now. Getting older, having two difficult pregnancies in the last 5 years, and losing 100 pounds really took its toll on me. The sciatic nerve pain I had been experiencing was almost unbearable at times, and getting a good night’s sleep was difficult.
When I don’t get enough sleep, I am super grumpy the next day. As a stay-at-home Mom to two toddlers, that’s not really the mood I want to be in all day. I want to feel well rested, energetic, happy and excited to spend the day playing with my kids. I strive to set a good example for them, and I can’t do that very well if I am exhausted and in a bad mood. I received a Tomorrow Sleep mattress and pillows for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
When Tomorrow Sleep offered to send me a new memory foam hybrid mattress to review, I jumped at the chance. In all honesty, I had been ignoring my need for a new mattress for quite some time. I was sleeping on a 14 year old mattress, and while it was still in good condition, it was definitely time for a change. I was 22 years old when I bought that mattress. My body was different then. My sleep habits were different. A lot has changed in 14 years!
My husband and I have been sleeping on the Tomorrow Sleep mattress for almost 2 weeks now, and we are in love with it! We have both been sleeping better than ever, and can’t believe how much more refreshed we feel in the mornings since we started sleeping on the Tomorrow Sleep mattress. It has really made a world of difference for both of us. Below, I have listed five reasons why I love the Tomorrow Sleep mattress, and why I think you will too!
1. HIGH QUALITY & COMFORTABLE – Tomorrow Sleep is backed by Serta Simmons Bedding, so they have over a century worth of research, development, and insights into sleep. My 14 year old mattress was actually a Serta, so I know just how high quality and long lasting their mattresses are! Tomorrow Sleep’s hybrid mattresses are built by skilled craftsmen in their own factory in Charlotte, NC. I love buying products that are made right here in the USA!
The Tomorrow Sleep mattress is designed to adjust to your body temperature and provide you with support that is essential to restorative sleep. The mattress is available in medium soft or medium firm, so you can choose the support that works best for you.
My husband and I chose the medium soft mattress for our review. This mattress is designed to really hug your body when you lay on it, and it is so comfortable! I love getting into bed at the end of a long day. I’m falling asleep so much faster than I used to, and sleeping for longer periods of time. I wake up feeling refreshed, and my back pain is not nearly as bad as it had been. Sometimes I actually feel like I am just floating on air when I’m laying on this mattress. It really makes for a peaceful rest.
The medium firm mattress has a more solid sleeping surface, but doesn’t feel stiff. Both mattresses contain a mix of premium memory foam on top for comfort and wrapped coils for support. Tomorrow Sleep states that 70% of their customers prefer the medium firm mattress, but my husband and I really do love the medium soft.
2. FREE DELIVERY – Buying large items for our home has always been a challenge. We don’t have a truck, so we’ve had to try to find a friend who was available and willing to help us move our large and heavy purchases into our home for us, or pay incredibly high delivery fees to have the store deliver it.
I love that Tomorrow Sleep offers free delivery. My mattress was delivered right to my front door, rolled up in a box! The box was a bit heavy, so make sure you do have some help moving it into your bedroom.
3. EASY SETUP – Setting up the Tomorrow Sleep mattress could not be any easier! After I got the mattress out of the box and onto my box spring, I simply cut away the protective plastic with the tool they included. I unfolded the mattress, cut away the second layer of plastic and watched as my new mattress expanded in just a couple of minutes right before my very eyes.
Watching our new mattress expand was hands down one of the coolest things I have ever seen. My husband was absolutely floored that our new queen size mattress fit into such a small box. When we had the rolled up mattress laying on our bed before we took the plastic off, he actually said to me that he thought Tomorrow Sleep sent us the wrong size. He couldn’t believe that what he was looking at was going to cover our entire bed. Boy, was he surprised!
4. SLEEP SYSTEM – Tomorrow Sleep has created an entire sleep system designed to give you an amazing night of sleep every single night. In addition to the hybrid mattress, their sleep system includes memory foam pillows, plush pillows, a Sleeptracker® Monitor, a sheet set, comforter, a mattress protector and drapes.
We received two memory foam pillows along with our mattress, and they are by far the most comfortable and supportive pillows I have ever slept on. The memory foam pillow is designed with a two sided construction that feels cool on one side and cozy on the other. They are a pillow that you can really hug and sink your face into!
Their plush pillow is designed for cushy comfort with hypoallergenic down alternative that feels fluffy while also providing great support.
The Sleeptracker® Monitor is so cool! It analyzes your sleep cycles, breathing and movement, and offers you personalized suggestions for better sleep. I think it would be so interesting to see this kind of information about my sleep habits.
Tomorrow Sleep’s bedding is definitely on my Christmas wish-list this year! It includes luxurious 500 thread count sheets made of 100% USA grown Supima cotton, an all-season lofty comforter designed to help keep you at just the right temperature while you sleep, and a waterproof mattress protector that also helps keep temperatures in check, while protecting your mattress from spills and dirt.
Having a set of Tomorrow Sleep’s blackout drapes would also be wonderful. I have a really hard time sleeping when there is any light present in my room at all, so it would be nice to make my room darker.
5. 100 NIGHT RISK-FREE TRIAL – Buying a mattress without even laying down on it first can be a little scary. It’s a big investment that you’ll have for many years to come, so you want to make sure it is the right fit for you. Tomorrow Sleep is so sure you will love their mattress, that they offer a 100 night risk-free trial. If you feel the mattress is not right for you, you can return it for free within 100 days. I really don’t think you will want to though!
SAVE $100 ON YOUR TOMORROW SLEEP PURCHASE!
Tomorrow Sleep has provided me with an awesome coupon code especially for my readers! Now through December 31, 2017, you can save $100 off any $500 purchase with code MINDY100.