I absolutely love Mexican food. I really think I could eat tacos and quesadillas every day of the week and be completely satisfied. There’s just something so amazing about that flavorful combination of salsa and melted cheeses, don’t you think?
This morning, I was craving Mexican food before I even had my morning coffee, so I decided to use the Naan bread I had on hand to make a Mexican breakfast pizza. If you’ve never had a breakfast pizza before, you totally should. It’s hearty and satisfying, and a great way to start off the day. I love that you can put anything you want on it too!
For this Mexican pizza, I used scrambled eggs, a medium salsa, shredded Monterey Jack/Colby cheese and topped it off with one of my favorite garnishes – green onions. It was so delicious!
The thing I love most about this pizza is how quick and easy it is to make. There’s no fussing around with making a pizza crust because you just throw your toppings on the Naan bread. After you put whatever your little heart desires on top, pop it in the oven for 8-10 minutes, and it’s done! That’s faster than ordering a pizza for delivery!
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try, and don’t be afraid to experiment and add your own favorite toppings. This pizza is big enough to serve 2 people a light breakfast, or if you’re really hungry, just eat the whole thing by yourself!
- 1 loaf of Naan bread
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack/Colby cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Diced green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Top Naan bread with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Spoon the salsa evenly around the pizza.
- Add scrambled eggs.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions. I used a full tablespoon, but I really like green onions. You may want to use less depending on your preference.
Do you think your family would enjoy this Naan Mexican Breakfast Pizza? Would you add any other ingredients to yours?