Your Friends and Family Will LOVE this Homemade Banana Split Ice Cream! It’s so GOOD!
Ice cream is one of my biggest weaknesses, and now that I’ve learned how to make no-churn ice cream at home, I may be in trouble! I just can’t stop making it… and eating it! It’s so incredibly easy to make, and I love that I can put anything I want in it to make it my own. I also love the fact that it’s not full of artificial ingredients. It makes me feel just a little bit better about eating so much of it! This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link in this post.
I’ve been experimenting with some of my favorite flavors lately, and have come up with some pretty good combinations. I’ll be sharing my recipe for a no-churn s’mores ice cream soon, but I thought I would share this delicious no-churn Homemade Banana Split Ice Cream recipe first.
I love a good banana split, and I thought it would be neat to make a Homemade Banana Split Ice Cream. To make this homemade banana split ice cream, I just added a bunch of the usual banana split ingredients to my vanilla no-churn ice cream base, and it came out amazing! I am very pleased with the end result, and I think you will really enjoy it too!
HOMEMADE BANANA SPLIT ICE CREAM
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (10 oz. container) frozen strawberries in syrup
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Whip cold heavy cream and vanilla extract in a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, until it forms stiff peaks. Be careful not to over whip it, or you’ll end up with butter instead!
- Gently fold sweetened condensed milk into whipped cream mixture.
- Gently fold the remaining ingredients into whipped cream mixture and pour into a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Top ice cream with extra strawberries, crushed pineapple, banana slices and walnuts, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours.