I have been eating a lot healthier since the beginning of the year, and I have to say, I am actually enjoying it. I have always loved to experiment with foods, so I have been browsing Pinterest for some great new ideas. One of the things I have loved most is searching for healthy breakfast recipes.
Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day, but I was used to eating eggs cooked in tons of butter, toast slathered up with even more butter, salty bacon or sausage, thick pancakes coated in sugary syrup… not really the best choices for my waistline.
Eating a healthy breakfast is now something I look forward to every day, and I have really found a lot of recipes that are not only easy to make, but taste wonderful too. I hope you enjoy these awesome healthy breakfast recipes as much as I do!
- Banana Applesauce Muffins from From Away
- Banana Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding from The Suburban Soapbox
- Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins from Well Plated By Erin
- Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potato from Smile Sandwich
- Cheddar & Herb Savory Overnight Oats from Sinful Nutrition
- Creamy Vanilla Breakfast Pudding from Running with Spoons
- Curried Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls from Back to Her Roots
- Dark Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl from Minimalist Baker
- Fluffy Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes from With Salt and Wit
- Healthy Baked Broccoli Tots from Gimme Delicious
- Healthy Peanut Butter Breakfast Smoothie from Mindfully Frugal Mom
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Casserole from Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Kale Pesto Quinoa Breakfast Bowls from Simply Quinoa
- Morning Glory Breakfast Muffins from Natural Girl Modern World
- On-The-Go Breakfast Oatmeal Trail Mix Cupcakes from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Portobello Mushroom Egg Bakes from Running to the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Savory Egg-Topped Oatmeal from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Spinach Chickpea Omelets from My Whole Food Life
- Spinach-Pesto-Feta Egg Casserole from The Pinning Mama
- Spinach Quiche Cups from Manila Spoon
- Stuffed Breakfast Tomatoes from Pip and Ebby
- Sweet Potato and Kale Hash from Shared Appetite
- Toasted Coconut Breakfast Porridge from Pinch of Yum
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Orange Scones from Joyful Healthy Eats
Which of these healthy breakfast recipes will you try first?