This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
After I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, Kayleigh, I did a lot of research to find the best baby products. I wanted to make sure I was buying the safest items on the market for her. When you become a Mother, you just sort of get this immense desire to protect your baby from everything you can, and for me, that also included harsh chemicals.
Over the last few years, I have been slowly introducing more and more chemical free products into our household. I always use chemical free hand soaps, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bath soap, and lotion, to name a few. When I heard about WaterWipes, a chemical free baby wipe, I knew it was time to make that switch also.
My son, Logan, was born earlier this year, so I now have two children to protect. Switching to WaterWipes was really a no-brainer for me, and so easy to do. I’m so glad I finally made the switch!
Here are 5 great reasons to switch to WaterWipes!
- WaterWipes is a chemical free baby wipe that contains only 2 ingredients! Instead of harsh chemicals that can irritate your baby’s sensitive skin, you will only find 99.9% purified water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract in these wipes.
- WaterWipes may be made up of mostly water, but they are very durable and effective. I have 2 kids still in diapers, so a wipe that works great is a must for me. We have been using WaterWipes for a couple of weeks now, and I have absolutely no complaints. They are everything I could ever want in a baby wipe. The quality of these wipes is excellent.
- If your baby is prone to diaper rashes, WaterWipes can help prevent that! They have no harmful chemicals that will irritate your baby’s sensitive skin.
- They were recently awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association. I am a member of a Moms’ group on Facebook, and I can’t tell you how many times I have heard a Mom complaining that her baby has eczema. With all the harsh chemicals that are hidden in other baby products, it’s really no wonder that so many babies have problems with eczema. WaterWipes provide a safer, natural option for your baby.
- WaterWipes are available at Target! I already do a lot of my shopping at Target, so I love that they carry these wipes. With great prices, and such a wonderful selection of high quality products, it’s a store I love to shop at. So, now when I visit my local Target store, I always pick up a few packages of WaterWipes while I am there.
Ready to make the switch? Here are a couple of things you should know first:
- WaterWipes are chemical free, so that means that they do not have any preservatives. Because of this, it is recommended that you use up the pack of wipes within a month after opening it. Unopened packages will keep for up to 15 months.
- WaterWipes are not interfolded like some other wipe brands. This allows for the sterile environment within the package to be maintained. It is recommended that you do not move the wipes to a different container for this reason also.