Leftover mashed potatoes don’t have to be boring! Did you know there are all sorts of leftover mashed potato recipes out there? That actually makes me want to cook mashed potatoes even more often than I already do. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
We always cook a ton of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving and end up with a ton of leftovers. Are you always stuck with a bunch of leftovers, too? Do you get tired of eating them over and over again for several days after Thanksgiving has come and gone?
I actually do enjoy all of the Thanksgiving leftovers, but my very favorite is mashed potatoes. Sure, they are absolutely fabulous just as they are, but there are so many awesome things you can do with them to turn them into something totally new and different, too!
If you also have a bunch of leftover mashed potatoes, and don’t really know what to do with them, take a look at these delicious recipes below. You’re sure to find a great way to use all those leftover mashed potatoes up fast!
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Muffins from Just a Taste
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes from Just a Taste
- Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Waffles from Just a Taste
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Croquettes from Noshing with the Nolands
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Soup from Andrea Dekker
- Homemade Gnocchi from The Art of Doing Stuff
- Irish Potato Bread from Jo and Sue
- Leftover Mashed Potato Puffs from Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice
- Loaded Mashed Potato Egg Rolls from Spend with Pennies
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bake from Foxes Love Lemons
- Mashed Potato Bacon Bombs from Savory Style
- Mashed Potato Doughnuts from The Culinary Cellar
- Mashed Potato Soup from Katie’s Cucina
- Potato Rolls from Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie from Five Heart Home
Keep your leftovers fresh in this 10-Piece True Seal Food Storage Set! These containers are made from tempered glass for superior durability, and the lids are airtight.