I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Fellowes Brands. I received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
John and I reached some pretty big milestones last year. We got married, purchased our first home, and found out that I was pregnant with our second child!
Along with all of these milestones came a mountain of paperwork. After taking out a mortgage on the house, we got bombarded with unsolicited credit card offers and offers for homeowner’s insurance quotes, etc. I absolutely loathe junk mail, and now that we are homeowners, we get a ton of it!
After I found out I was pregnant, I started receiving medical bills in the mail too. Paper medical bills are really unnecessary, as I have an online account with my hospital, where I can view and pay them any time I want. It doesn’t stop the paper bills from coming though.
I really hate having all of this paperwork scattered around our home. It contains so much personal information that I don’t want others to see, and I can’t just throw it away in the trash because of that.
Luckily, we got the Fellowes M-12C shredder last year, and it has really helped us to keep the paper clutter away, and dispose of our confidential paperwork in a safe manner.
If you know someone who is getting married or buying a home this year, the Fellowes M-12C shredder is an excellent gift idea. I always like to give practical gifts that I know people will actually get use out of, and the Fellowes M-12C shredder definitely fits the bill!
Here are a few reasons why the Fellowes M-12C shredder is the perfect shredder for at-home use:
- With its slim profile design, the Fellowes M-12C shredder doesn’t take up a lot of room. Our home is only 960 square feet, so we really can’t afford to lose all of that valuable space.
- The Fellowes M-12C shredder has cross-cut blades that destroy 12 sheets of paper into approximately 302 particles per sheet for greater security.
- I have a very busy and curious toddler, so the SafeSense® Technology of the Fellowes M-12C shredder is very important to me. It automatically disables the shredder when there are hands touching the paper opening.
- The Fellowes M-12C shredder can shred more than just paper! It can also shred shred credit cards, paper clips, and staples!
- You can run the Fellowes M-12C shredder for a full 5 minutes before its automatic cool down starts. I can get a lot of shredding done in 5 minutes!
Want to know where you can find this awesome gift idea? You can purchase the M-12C at Target Stores nationwide and Target.com, for the suggested retail price of $99.99.
Give the gift of organization and security this year. It’s sure to be one of the most useful and memorable gifts any newlywed or new homeowner will receive!