This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Febreze. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Spring is my favorite time of year. After the long, cold winters we have here in Maine, there is nothing more energizing and refreshing than opening all of the windows in my apartment on a sunny spring day, listening to the birds chirp outside, and feeling the fresh air on my face.
John and Kayleigh both have May birthdays (this year is Kayleigh’s 1st!!), and we are also moving into our new home this May, so there are lots of things to celebrate, and many happy memories to be made.
Spring is also a great time to spruce up the apartment and do a deep clean. This year, I am getting ready to leave our apartment and move into our new home, so there is LOTS to do!
Spring cleaning can seem overwhelming, and you may not know exactly where to start. I’m always looking for inspiration and clever tips to save time and energy while doing my spring cleaning. If you’re getting ready to spring clean your home too, here’s a list of some great spring cleaning tips that I found online.
- How to Clean Out Clutter from Instructables
- How to Deep Clean a Kitchen from Premeditated Leftovers
- Spring Clean Your Bedroom from Housewife How-To’s
- How to Clean Your Central Air Conditioner from The Family Handyman
- How to Clean Your Mattress from Sunny Simple Life
- How to Spring Clean Your Refrigerator from A Mitten Full of Savings
- How to Spring Clean Your Windows from Ask Anna
- How to Organize Your Utility Closet from Stagetecture
- How to Clean In Between the Glass on Your Oven Doors from Mom 4 Real
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist from I Dream of Clean
- How to Make Your Bathtub Sparkle from Raining Hot Coupons
- Spring Clean Your Bathroom from Huffington Post
- Spring Clean Your Laundry Room from A Bowl Full of Lemons
- Spring Cleaning the Kids Bedrooms from Blissfully Domestic
- 11 Secrets to Cleaning Your Tech Devices from Living Well
- 25+ Spring Cleaning Tutorials (Room by Room) from Dukes & Duchesses
- Spring Cleaning Frequently Forgotten Items from Daily Mom
- DIY Spring Cleaning Products from Clean Mama
- How to Clean Almost Anything and Everything from BuzzFeed
- Garage Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons
After you’ve finally deep cleaned your home, and it’s looking bright and fresh, take it up another notch by adding in some refreshing Febreze spring scents.
I love using the Febreze NOTICEables and NOTICEables warmer to freshen up my home. It alternates between two complimenting scents, and it’s shaped like a tulip to boot!
The Febreze Set & Refresh is great, too. You don’t even have to plug this one in, so it’s very convenient and portable. You can stand it up anywhere you’d like to freshen up.
And finally, don’t forget to spring clean your vehicle, too! Here’s a great post on The Most Efficient Way to Spring Clean Your Car from Creative Savings.
You can freshen up your vehicle even more with Febreze Vent Clips. They attach easily and freshen your car for up to 30 days!
You can find these great Febreze products and more at Walmart! Some of my favorite Febreze spring scents are Rain, Thai Dragon Fruit, Midnight Storm and Hawaiian Aloha Air.