Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review and opinion. No other compensation was received.
When I was a teenager, I didn’t really have too much of an issue with breakouts and blemishes, but every once in a while I would get a doozy of a pimple on my nose or my chin that would make me want to stay home from school and hide in my bedroom until it went away. I always dreamed of the day when I would be an adult, and would no longer have problems with breakouts and blemishes at all. Adults don’t ever get pimples, right?!
Fast forward to age 32, when my skin is breaking out even more than it did when I was a teenager. Ugh. I think the biggest contributor to my breakouts and blemishes, is not properly washing my face and body. Between taking care of Kayleigh, working on my blog, cleaning my apartment, and trying to maintain a healthy relationship with John, I barely have time to take a shower, let alone properly clean my face and body. It doesn’t take long for my skin to get oily and break out.
I recently received a Water-Resistant Professional Skin Care Face and Body Brush System from ToiletTree Products, and I jumped at the chance to use it. It looked super easy to use, and I thought it would help me to get into a routine of properly washing my face and body.
Overall, I really like this professional skin care system from ToiletTree. I actually look forward to washing my face every night before bed now, and make sure to set aside a couple of minutes to do so. I have noticed an improvement in how clean and soft my skin feels after using it. I also love that pumice stone! It’s almost time to dig out the flip-flops (yes, I’m wishing winter away!!!), so it’s time to get my feet flip-flop ready!
ToiletTree Professional Skin Care Face and Body Brush System
- It includes 4 different interchangeable heads – a large body brush, medium and soft face brushes and a pumice stone, and they are very easy to change out.
- The 3-IN-1 Skin system is super affordable, at only $39.95.
- The replacement heads are also very reasonably priced.
- It comes with the required batteries, so you don’t have to buy them separately.
- It is comfortable to hold in your hand.
- It has a wrist strap to prevent you from dropping it.
- It leaves your skin feeling very clean. After using the system on my face for the first time, I instantly felt a huge difference. It had exfoliated my skin, leaving it feeling very soft and smooth.
- The pumice stone works great to remove dead skin from feet.
- It is waterproof, so it can be used in the shower.
- It comes in a variety of colors – purple, black, blue, grey, pink and green.
- It only has one speed setting, which is a bit faster than I would like. I wish there was at least one slower speed setting.
- I wish the pumice stone was a bit bigger. I found it slipping off my foot a bit because it is on the small side.
- It does not come with any sort of storage pouch, so it is awkward to store.
Where to buy: You can purchase this Professional Skin Care System on Amazon.com, Brookstone.com and Frontgate.com. This skin care system is a great gift idea! You will be giving the gift of healthy, beautiful skin! Your friends and family will be delighted to pamper themselves with this total body, skin-cleansing system. They will be more confident about their appearance and enjoy a luxurious experience at home every single day. Mother’s Day is just around the corner!
Would you love to receive a professional skin care system like this as a gift?