This Shrimp and Spinach Pasta recipe is so easy and delicious! You’ll just love the tasty garlic cream sauce!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Dinner Made Easy with Six Sisters’ Stuff: Time-Saving Recipes for Busy MomsDump Dinners, Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes by Cathy MitchellSheet Pan Recipes: 22 Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas for Busy FamiliesFreezer Meals: 365 Days of Quick & Easy, Make-Ahead Meals For Busy Families (Freezer Recipes, Freezer Cooking, Dump Dinners, Make Ahead, Slow Cooker)Dinner for Two: Easy and Innovative Recipes for One, Two, or a FewDump Dinners: The Absolute Best Dump Dinners Cookbook with 75 Amazingly Easy RecipesTaste of Home Easy Weeknight Dinners: 316 Family Favorites: An Entree for Every Weeknight of the Year!Dinner Made Simple: 35 Everyday Ingredients, 350 Easy Recipes
I sure do love an easy meal idea, and this one is a great one! This Shrimp & Spinach Pasta in a Garlic Cream Sauce is creamy, hearty, and so delicious, but more importantly, it’s super easy!
I started this recipe off by cooking a package of Gorton’s Frozen Shrimp Scampi in a deep skillet.
Once the shrimp was cooked through, I added a combination of cream cheese and sour cream, shredded Parmesan cheese and some frozen spinach. While that was all cooking up together, I boiled my pasta, and then combined it all together to create this amazing meal!
- 1 Package of Gorton’s Frozen Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Cups Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Egg Noodles
- Cook shrimp scampi in a deep skillet, according to package directions.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and cream cheese in a small bowl.
- When shrimp scampi is done cooking, add cream cheese mixture and Parmesan cheese, and stir until well combined.
- Add spinach to shrimp mixture, and continue cooking on medium-low heat until spinach is cooked through.
- Drain pasta and add to shrimp mixture, stir until well combined.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top.