Disclosure: I received free samples in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
It’s Game Day!! Are you ready??
I have two AWESOME dip recipes to share with you today, courtesy of Taco Bell and Crowdtap. I recently received four bottles of Taco Bell sauces – FIRE, HOT, MILD & VERDE, along with dip recipes using the hot and verde sauces.
John and I put these dips to the test tonight, and I cannot even tell you how amazing they are. The Zesty Guacamole Dip is hands down THE BEST guacamole I have ever tasted, and I have tasted A LOT of guacamole in my day. John doesn’t even like guacamole usually, but he DEVOURED this one! It was very crisp and fresh tasting. The Chunky Chicken Dip was incredible too! So thick and creamy, with a little bit of a spicy kick to it.
Here are the recipes for these two dips. I highly recommend making them for your game day parties!
TACO BELL CHUNKY CHICKEN DIP
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 bottle Taco Bell sauce – HOT
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups KRAFT Mozzarella/Colby shreds (I used 1 cup Mozzarella and 1 cup Muenster)
- 8 oz. Philly cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in a glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
TACO BELL ZESTY GUACAMOLE DIP
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (my store was completely out of cilantro, so I used parsley instead)
- 1 bottle Taco Bell sauce, VERDE
- Combine ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Store in refrigerator (if you can resist eating it on the spot!).