For Valentine’s Day this year, I plan on waking up a bit early and surprising John with a special Valentine’s Day breakfast. I wanted something that was not overly complicated, since he will be rushing around getting ready for work, so I came up with these Valentine’s Day Breakfast Mini Pizzas.
Not only are they very quick and easy to put together, but they are certainly hearty enough to fill a man’s belly!
Valentine’s Day Breakfast Mini Pizzas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 English Muffin
- Your Favorite Shredded Cheese (I used a combination of sharp white and yellow cheddar)
- Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles
- Slice English muffin in half. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes in English muffin slices.
- Scramble eggs
- Spread scrambled eggs evenly on top of English muffin slices.
- Sprinkle sausage crumbles on top of scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of sausage crumbles.
- Place English muffin pizzas on a baking sheet and broil for 5-7 minutes, until cheese has melted and English muffin has crisped up a bit.
Do you make your partner a Valentine’s Day breakfast?