Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review and opinion. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’ve tried several different monthly subscription boxes over the last couple of years. Some were pretty neat, and others failed miserably. If I’m going to sign up for a subscription box, it has to be something really impressive, that is worth spending the money on.
I recently received a subscription box from fabfitfun. fabfitfun is different than most, because it’s a quarterly subscription box, instead of a monthly one. I like the idea of a quarterly box much better. That gives me plenty of time to save up the money for it, and since there are only 4 boxes put out each year, they are extra great.
This particular subscription box was the Winter 2013 Edition, and it was jam packed full of awesome goodies. Take a look at what was included:
1. The Giving Keys Never Ending Necklace:
Each key pendant is engraved with a unique message. You are supposed to wear the necklace until you meet someone who needs the message more than you. Then, you pay it forward and give the key to that person. John calls it “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Necklace”. ($55.00 value)
I really like the concept of this necklace. I ended up giving it to my sister, who is currently pregnant with her first baby. She can use all the strength she can get right now!
2. TruEnergy Inspired Earbuds: These bright and colorful earbuds feature superior sound quality, enhanced bass, and noise reduction too! They also have a built-in SoundShare splitter that allows friends to listen to music or watch a movie together, which I think is super cool. This would be great for a bus or plane ride. ($39.99 value)
3. Beauty For Real Lip Gloss: This lip gloss is really neat, because not only does it have a mirror right on the side of it, but it lights up too! What a brilliant idea! I can’t tell you how many times I have wanted to apply lip gloss while out at night, but didn’t because I didn’t want to end up with it all over my face. This is the perfect solution. ($22.00 value)
4. Physique 57 Classes: A gift code for 5 online butt-lifting, tummy-toning workout classes was also included in this box (not shown in picture above). ($25.00 value)
5. Lorna Jane Bracelet: This bright pink bracelet is a symbol of sisterhood and a daily reminder to “Move, Nourish, and Believe” every day. I like that it’s made out of a material that you can leave on while working out. ($29.99 value)
6. Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream: Eye cream is expensive, so the fact that they put one in this box is amazing. I was pleasantly surprised with this item, because I can definitely use some eye cream these days. Staying up all hours of the night tending to a crying baby has really brought out the dark circles and puffy eyes! ($45.00 value)
7. Bioxidea Miracle 24: This mask was really interesting, and felt very high end. It is nutrient-infused to smooth skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and increase firmness and elasticity. ($19.00 value)
8. MeUndies Gift Card: Included was a $20 gift code to MeUndies, where they have a selection of comfortable and sexy undies, and super cute tees and socks too! ($20.00 value)
1. Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser: I am a big fan of the Simple product line, so I was thrilled to see this item in the box. It’s a rich, creamy cleanser that gently removes dirt and makeup, and softens the skin. ($7.49)
2. NXY Eye Shadow Palette: I really love the 5 different colors in this palette, and they work well with my skin tone! ($8.00 value)
The retail value of all of these items comes to a whopping $271.47!! That is so incredible, because the cost of this box is only $49.99! The eye cream alone is worth almost that much!
All in all, I definitely think the fabfitfun box is worth the money. There were a lot of really great, high quality products in it, that I will get a lot of use out of. These subscription boxes would make a great gift for a friend too!
To get your own fabfitfun box, click here. fabfitfun is offering a $5 OFF discount with the code Winter5 for all new member sign-ups.