Is there anything better than stuffing your face with Buffalo Chicken Dip during football season? I am a huge fan of this cheesy, spicy dip, and it’s really so easy to make! Need more game day inspiration? Check out this post with 50 Game Day Recipes, including appetizers, dips, pizzas, sandwiches & slow cooker recipes. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Star Wars Death Star Chip and Dip BowlSombrero Chip & Dip BowlEnrico 2205 Root Wood Chip and Dip PlatterChip & Dip Bowls (set of 6)Selene 3 Piece Chip and Dip Bowl by LibbeyB. Smith Chip and Dip Server with Iron Holder, Perfect for Chips and Snack TimeWoodard & Charles Abaca Round Chip and Dip Serving Tray, 13-InchCrock-Pot Triple Dipper with Lazy Susan Food Warmer, Black, Stainless Steel, Glass lids, Travel Cover, 3 1-quart capacity warmers, Individual Controls, 3 appetizer containers
This month’s FamilyFun Magazine (I love this magazine!!) had a coupon insert, with a recipe for Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip on it, and from the moment I saw it, I just knew I had to make it.
I had some leftover Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce from when I made Spicy Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders and Spicy Tuna Melt Wraps. One bottle of Frank’s RedHot can certainly go a long way (I STILL have some left even after this recipe)!
This dip has been calling to me all week long. Seriously. I got that magazine at the beginning of the week, and I’ve had this dip on my mind since then. Today was finally the day!
I already had everything on hand except for the shredded chicken, so John went out to the store and picked up a rotisserie chicken from the deli. That really made this recipe a breeze.
You should definitely make this Buffalo Chicken Dip for your guests on game day. It is absolutely amazing. John and I could not get enough of it. It’s ooey gooey, oh so cheesy, and full of shreds of chicken. The cream cheese adds a smooth and creamy texture to it. It’s just to die for.
Gourmet Du Village Hot Parmesan And Artichoke Dip Seasoning MixFoxy Gourmet Roasted Red Pepper Dip Mix, 3.17-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)The Big Easy Couch Potato Dip Mix (Salt Free)The Resident Chef Gourmet Dip Mix (Beer Cheddar)Wind & Willow Hot Dip Mix Variety Pack – Loaded Cheddar, Spinach Parmesan, and Southwest QuesoThe Pantry Club Spinach Gourmet Dip Mix, 0.91 Ounce — 12 per case.Gourmet Du Village Roasted Garlic Dip Mix and Dip Sticks Gift Set BundleDavis & Davis Gourmet Foods Dipper Mix (Jumpin’ Jalapeno)
I think next time I make this dip, I might kick this recipe up a notch by adding some diced jalapenos, but for real, this is one of the best things I have ever eaten. We piled this dip on top of Tortilla chips, and carrot and celery sticks.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S® REDHOT® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used ranch)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese (I used a combination of white and yellow sharp cheddar cheeses)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients in a 1.5-quart baking dish, except for chicken. Mix chicken in last to prevent it from falling apart too much. (I also added a handful of shredded chicken and more cheese to the top of the mixture to form a crust.)
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through. (I broiled the dip for another 5-7 minutes to brown the cheesy crust.)
- SERVE warm with crackers, Tortilla chips, or vegetables.