The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Christmas is just around the corner, and I’ve been attacking my shopping list, little by little over the past couple of months. I have pretty much everyone on my list done, with the exception of my fiance, John, and my 6 month old daughter, Kayleigh.
John works in internet security, so of course he is a huge tech geek. He is also an avid gamer, or, at least he used to be until the kiddo came along. Now he plays whenever he can find some free time, which is not all that often.
At the top of John’s wishlist this year is the video game, Diablo 3. He’s been dropping hints for months now that he wants it. He’s worked so hard this year, allowing me to quit my job and stay home with Kayleigh. He definitely deserves this game, and some time to just relax and play.
Best Buy has a great selection of video games, so I’ll be heading over there to finish up my holiday shopping. While I’m there, I plan to do some shopping for Kayleigh too. In addition to all the latest electronics and tech gadgets, Best Buy also carries a great selection of toys! I really have my eye on these Vtech – Kiss & Care Cows. It’s a fun and educational toy (I love those!) that teaches kids about nurturing and feelings, and is great for developing motor skills and teaching cause and effect concepts.
Their assortment is second to none:
- Feature more than 100 products sold only at Best Buy this Holiday season
- Offer a market-leading selection of the hottest tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles and titles, wearable technology, health and fitness gear, mobile accessories and much more.
Blue Shirts and Geek Squad Agents are passionate, highly trained, knowledgeable and impartial so they can help ensure you get the perfect gifts for your family and friends…and yourself. You work hard all year long too, so why not treat yourself a little?
They know price is important to us, and frankly it’s important to them too. Their Low Price Guarantee will ensure you’re getting the most competitive price possible. This is great for a budget-minded Mom like me!
We all know that technology is evolving quickly and becoming increasingly complex. Best Buy is here to help make it easy for your to choose the products and services that work best for you. The combination of bestbuy.com and their 1,400 stores offers the ultimate showroom to touch, test, try and buy the latest technology.
HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS
Here’s a huge list of holiday gift ideas you can get right at Best Buy this year:
- Phones: At Best Buy you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories under one roof with industry-leading trade-in options
- Tablets: Best Buy is the only place in America where customers can see all of the latest and greatest tablets.
- Computing: Best Buy features the best selection, advise, services and support in computing. They help set the market by working with the industry’s tech leaders to develop a highly specialized and innovative assortment of laptops, many of which are only available at Best Buy.
- Mobile Accessories: Best Buy has one of the largest selections of accessories and wearables this holiday. Bluetooth speakers, smartwatches, health & fitness gear and headphones will truly rule holiday.
- Home Theater: Best Buy offers the world’s newest technology, best assortment and service in home theater.
- Appliances: Best Buy is better positioned than ever to bring the latest small appliances and special deals to you.
- Gaming: Best Buy is THE destination for gaming this holiday. Not only dodo they have the latest Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but the hottest game releases and everything else you need for a great gaming experience.
- Music/Movies/Musical Instruments: Best Buy offers terrific deals on the best entertainment stocking stuffers.
- Digital Imaging: Best Buy features the newest selection of cameras, accessories and advise so you can find the perfect gift or capture your own holiday memories.
- Tech Services: Best Buy is home of the Geek Squad for help installing, repairing, troubleshooting, optimizing and offering all sorts of technical advice from every Best Buy store, in-home, online and by phone
You can find more gift ideas at the Best Buy Gift Center!