I participated in the Microsoft Office 365 campaign on behalf of One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
My blog has grown significantly over the last few months, and I have taken on more and more sponsored opportunities. With each of these opportunities, there are posting deadlines that I must meet, or I risk being dropped from the campaign network.
I certainly don’t want to be dropped from any of the networks I work with, so I’ve been looking for a way to stay organized and on top of all of my deadlines. Thankfully, Microsoft Office 365 recently came to my rescue!
Microsoft Office 365 includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access, everything you need to stay organized and on top of things!
I had been keeping a “mental calendar” of important dates, but I’ve gotten to the point where it’s just too overwhelming, and I’m afraid that I’m going to start missing important deadlines. With Microsoft Office 365, I am able to keep an actual calendar in Outlook, and schedule all of my deadlines in a way that makes it easy for me to stay on top of them.
Microsoft Office 365 has helped me out in numerous other ways as well. I have several different e-mail accounts that I check throughout the day. I especially need to stay right on top of my incoming blog e-mails, so I don’t miss out on opportunities, or important posting information.
I love that I can have all of my e-mail accounts in one place with Microsoft Office 365. Now, instead of opening up a whole bunch of different browser windows, and logging into a bunch of different e-mail accounts, I simply open Outlook, and all of them are right there in one spot. This saves me SO much time!
I also love that I can type notes and ideas in one place, even when I’m on the go. I’m always thinking up new ideas for blog posts, and even if I’m not at home by my computer, I can access Microsoft Office 365 from my cell phone, and type my notes out in OneNote. This is really great for me, because I have a terrible short term memory. If an idea pops into my head, I need to jot it down right then, or it will disappear for forever.
With the holidays coming up, I’ll be using Excel to keep track of shopping lists and entertaining planning. It will be nice to have access to these things from my cell phone while I’m in the grocery store.
More and more people are working from home or on the go these days. Modern technology is amazing, isn’t it? Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium makes it very easy to work from anywhere, anytime! Here are some ways that Microsoft Office 365 can make working from home or on the go easier for you!
5 Tips for how to #GetItDone with Microsoft Office 365
1. Save documents in the cloud. From home, school, work and everywhere in between, it’s important to have tools that work the way you do. Office 365 lets you save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive so no matter where you are, your information and ideas are available on your terms.
2. Take digital notes. OneNote is a digital note-taking app designed to keep you organized. Use it at home, school or work for recipe collecting, class notes, projects and more. Not only is OneNote part of Office 365, but it also comes as a free app for Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android. Capture thoughts, ideas and to-dos in one place with OneNote, then access them across your devices via SkyDrive.
3. Use Office on your phone. Get stuff done on the go with Office on your Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phone. Access, view, edit, and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents by simply downloading Office Mobile on your phone and logging in with your Office 365 account.
4. Collaborate with anyone. Office Web Apps are free, touch-friendly web versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Share and simultaneously work on documents with classmates, friends, and co-workers from any browser. All you have to do is sign up for a SkyDrive account to start creating documents.
5. Have Office on five devices. You and your family work on more than one device and so does Office 365 Home Premium. With one subscription you can put Office on up to five PCs or Macs and five phones (iPhone or Android).
Show Microsoft how you #GetItDone. You and a friend could win a trip to some of the most happening events anywhere. Get it done alongside the most accomplished athletes, filmmakers and musicians around—on a trip to NYC, a journey to Park City, Utah, or a musical voyage to Austin, Texas. Visit http://bit.ly/GetItDoneContest to share and enter to win:
- A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
- Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
- Fly to Austin in March, where you’ll enjoy a boot-scootin’ week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
One lucky reader will win a 1 year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium, a $99.00 value!!
According to a recent study conducted online by Harris Interactive on behalf of Microsoft, more than half of office workers (53%) would be willing to work more hours—and one in five would be willing to take a pay cut—to have more flexibility in where and when they got work done.
Would you consider working more hours or taking a pay cut to have more flexibility?