Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it?! This year has flown by so quickly. I am getting very excited for Christmas to come, and I think having a kid now makes me even more excited than usual.
Every year at Christmas time, I bake up a whole bunch of Christmas cookies, wrap them up in pretty packages, and gift them to friends and family. They are always a huge hit, and I love that I don’t have to spend a ton of money. I also love that you can bake cookies ahead of time and freeze them until you are ready to gift them. It saves me so much time during the busy holiday season. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I like to experiment and bake new cookies each year. This helps me to work on my baking skills and also keeps the recipients from getting bored with them. I like to find cookies that look incredible, but aren’t overly complicated to make. When you’re baking cookies in mass quantity, that’s necessary. I also like to use these 6 kitchen tools that make baking cookies a breeze. I swear, these tools will change your life if you love to bake cookies.
Something else I just stumbled upon that will make baking sugar cookies a breeze, are these Chef’n Cookease Christmas Cookie Cutter & Stencil Sets. With this, you can cut out 5 different cookies at once! That will save so much time in the kitchen! Use this stencil to cut out a Christmas tree light, stocking, candy cane, Christmas tree and Santa Claus, or one that includes an ornament, snowman, gingerbread man, gingerbread woman and snowflake.
Don’t forget to grab yourself an adorable Christmas apron, so you don’t get flour and other baking ingredients all over your nice clothes!
Now Designs Basic Cotton Kitchen Chef’s Apron, Build A SnowmanNow Designs Basic Cotton Kitchen Chef’s Apron, CardinalsNow Designs Basic Cotton Kitchen Chef’s Apron, Cold Outside PrintNow Designs Basic Cotton Kitchen Chef’s Apron, Holiday Toile
I’ve already been scouring the web for the most amazing Christmas cookies out there, and I’ve narrowed it down to a list of 50 Christmas cookies. Take a look for yourself! Which ones will you make this year?
- Amish Sugar Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Browned Butter Sugar Cookies from Laundry in Louboutins
- Butter Cookies with Eggnog Cream Cheese Icing from The Cooking Channel
- Candy Cane Cookies from My San Francisco Kitchen
- Candy Cane Fudge Brownie Cookies from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Cathedral Window Cookies from Memories By The Mile
- Chai Spice Cookies from Bakelette
- Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Pudding Cookies from Chef in Training
- Chocolate Crinkles from Cook like Priya
- Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Candy Cane Buttercream from I Heart Nap Time
- Chocolate Marshmallow Linzer Cookies from The Food Network
- Chocolate Peppermint Patty Cookies from Buns In My Oven
- Chocolate Thumbprints Cookies from Taste of Home
- Chocolaty Melting Snowmen from Better Homes and Gardens
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies from My Baking Addiction
- Christmas Drop Cookies from Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Classic Sugar Cookies from Gold Medal Flour
- Cran-Pistachio Christmas Cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Leslie Reese
- Eggnog Cookies from Life Is a Party
- Eggnog Cranberry Cookies from The Outlaw Mom
- Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Fruitcake Cookies from I Believe I Can Fry
- Gingerbread Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Glazed Almond Sugar Cookie from Betty Crocker
- Homemade Peppermint Oreos from I Heart Naptime
- Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow Buttercream from Cookies & Cups
- Lemon Coconut Christmas Cookies from A Happy Girl
- Meringue Snow Flower Christmas Cookies from Always the Holidays
- Molasses Spice Cookies from Carrington Lane Bakery
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies from Bakergirl
- Peppermint Buttercream Cake Mix Cookies from Katrina’s Kitchen
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies from Sweetambs
- Peppermint Pinwheel Sugar Cookies from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Peppermint Stained Glass Cookies from The Proper Pinwheel
- Peppermint Stick Sandwich Cookies from Hun… What’s For Dinner?
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies from In the Kitchen with KP
- Pumpkin & Almond Spice Filled Cookies from Box of Spice
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Icing from More Than Simply Living
- Roasted Chestnut Cookies from A Thought For Food
- Russian Tea Cakes from Don’t Disturb This Groove
- Snowman Christmas Cookies from Taste of Home
- Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Sparkly Vanilla Bean Macarons with Three Christmas Inspired Frostings from Kevin & Amanda
- The Elves Snickerdoodles from Spoonful
- Vanilla & Spiced Chocolate Cookies from Pastry Studio
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies from Better Homes and Gardens
- White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies from Lil’ Luna
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Ambrosia
- Winter Spice Cookie from Sweet Appetite