Hosting a Christmas cookie swap this year? You’ll want to check out my list of delicious Christmas Cookie Swap Recipes below!
Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it?! This year has flown by so quickly. It seems the older I get, the quicker the year flies by. I’m really not looking forward to the cold winter season, but I am getting very excited for Christmas to come. Now that my children are a little older, I am even more excited than usual. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
This past weekend, I made a Christmas wreath with some pinecones that my kids and I picked up in our back yard, and I have already started decorating our house for Christmas. I think we may even put our Christmas tree up this weekend! I am also dying to watch my favorite Christmas movie, Christmas Vacation!
I have always believed that Christmas is a perfect time for sharing family traditions and creating new ones. I don’t really care about the gifts. I just love spending time with the ones I love.
Every year at Christmas time, I bake up a whole bunch of Christmas cookies, wrap them up in pretty packages, and gift them to friends and family. They are always a huge hit, and what’s even better is that I don’t have to spend a ton of money on gifts.
I also love that I can bake cookies ahead of time and freeze them until I am ready to gift them. It saves me so much time during the busy holiday season.
My sister and I talk about hosting a cookie swap every year, and I think we might actually follow through with it this year. I’ve always thought that a Christmas cookie swap sounded like so much fun!
I like to experiment and bake new cookies each year, which is why I love having a huge list of Christmas cookie swap recipes like this to choose from.
Do you make the same Christmas cookie swap recipes every year, or do you like to try new ones? I find that trying new recipes each year helps me to improve my baking skills and also keeps the recipients from getting bored with them.
SHARE YOUR CHRISTMAS COOKIE SWAP RECIPES!
It’s so fun testing out new cookie recipes and watching people’s faces light up as they taste them.When hosting a cookie swap, it’s a good idea to have some recipe cards on hand, so that everyone can share their Christmas cookie swap recipes!
TRANSPORTING CHRISTMAS SWAP COOKIES HOME
You will also want to get some festive Christmas cookie boxes, so that everyone can easily transport their cookies home. The last thing anyone wants is to end up with their beautiful cookies spilling all over the place or breaking apart before they get to eat them.
MAKE BAKING CHRISTMAS COOKIES EASIER
When you’re baking cookies in mass quantity for your Christmas cookie swap, you want to make things as easy as possible. Whenever I bake cookies, I like to use these 6 kitchen tools that make baking cookies a breeze.
I swear, these tools will change your life if you love to bake cookies. These tools have saved me so much time and energy when baking cookies. Then you’ll have more time to experiment with new Christmas cookie swap recipes!
There are so many amazing Christmas cookie recipes out there, but I’ve narrowed my list down to 50 Christmas cookies that I think are just perfect for exchanging at a Christmas cookie swap.
These Christmas cookie swap recipes appear to be not overly complicated, but look absolutely incredible. Your friends and family are sure to be blown away by any of these Christmas cookie swap recipes.
50 CHRISTMAS COOKIE SWAP RECIPES
- Amish Sugar Cookies from Cooking Classy
- Browned Butter Sugar Cookies from Laundry in Louboutins
- Butter Cookies with Eggnog Cream Cheese Icing from The Cooking Channel
- Candy Cane Cookies from My San Francisco Kitchen
- Candy Cane Fudge Brownie Cookies from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Cathedral Window Cookies from Memories By The Mile
- Chai Spice Cookies from Bakelette
- Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Pudding Cookies from Chef in Training
- Chocolate Crinkles from Cook like Priya
- Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Candy Cane Buttercream from I Heart Nap Time
- Chocolate Marshmallow Linzer Cookies from The Food Network
- Chocolate Peppermint Patty Cookies from Buns In My Oven
- Chocolate Thumbprints Cookies from Taste of Home
- Chocolaty Melting Snowmen from Better Homes and Gardens
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies from My Baking Addiction
- Christmas Drop Cookies from Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Classic Sugar Cookies from Gold Medal Flour
- Cran-Pistachio Christmas Cookies from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Leslie Reese
- Eggnog Cookies from Life Is a Party
- Eggnog Cranberry Cookies from The Outlaw Mom
- Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Fruitcake Cookies from I Believe I Can Fry
- Gingerbread Cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Glazed Almond Sugar Cookie from Betty Crocker
- Homemade Peppermint Oreos from I Heart Naptime
- Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow Buttercream from Cookies & Cups
- Lemon Coconut Christmas Cookies from A Happy Girl
- Meringue Snow Flower Christmas Cookies from Always the Holidays
- Molasses Spice Cookies from Carrington Lane Bakery
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies from Bakergirl
- Peppermint Buttercream Cake Mix Cookies from Katrina’s Kitchen
- Peppermint Meringue Cookies from Sweetambs
- Peppermint Pinwheel Sugar Cookies from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Peppermint Stained Glass Cookies from The Proper Pinwheel
- Peppermint Stick Sandwich Cookies from Hun… What’s For Dinner?
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies from In the Kitchen with KP
- Pumpkin & Almond Spice Filled Cookies from Box of Spice
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Caramel Icing from More Than Simply Living
- Roasted Chestnut Cookies from A Thought For Food
- Russian Tea Cakes from Don’t Disturb This Groove
- Snowman Christmas Cookies from Taste of Home
- Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookies from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Sparkly Vanilla Bean Macarons with Three Christmas Inspired Frostings from Kevin & Amanda
- The Elves Snickerdoodles from Spoonful
- Vanilla & Spiced Chocolate Cookies from Pastry Studio
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies from Better Homes and Gardens
- White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies from Lil’ Luna
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Ambrosia
- Winter Spice Cookie from Sweet Appetite
What are your favorite Christmas Cookie Swap Recipes?