BBQ pork ribs are one of my absolute favorite meals. They can be so tender and delicious, if you know how to cook them right. If they aren’t cooked right, however, they can taste really dry and chewy, and nobody wants to eat dry and chewy ribs. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You may also like:
- The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sweet & Spicy Cocktail Weenies (Slow Cooker)
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Meatball Subs
BBQ Pork Ribs in 2 Hours on the Grill
If you want to cook your bbq pork ribs in 2 hours on your gas grill, the Ribalizer Rib Cooker is for you! Cook the best bbq pork ribs in just 2 hours and 3 easy steps on your gas grill.
The Ribalizer Rib Cooker includes a rib rack, meat separator and 4 disposable aluminum pans.
You can cook up to six racks of ribs or multiple pieces of meat or chicken at once, making it easy to feed your family, or a whole party!
This Ribalizer Rib Cooker is so easy to clean up! The durable, high quality metal rib rack and meat separator are both dishwasher safe, and the aluminum pans are disposable.
After cooking, simply toss out the bottom pan with drippings and liquid. You can then rinse and reuse the top pan!
BBQ Pork Ribs in 2 Hours in the Oven
BBQ pork ribs are often thought of as a summer dish, but I love to serve them up all year round. I live in Maine, where it gets really cold during the winter, and BBQ pork ribs can really be a warm and delicious comfort meal on a cold day.
Since it’s too cold to cook outside on the grill during the winter months, I have to cook my ribs inside. Cooking meat in the oven can be a little tricky, as it often times will dry the meat out.
After a lot of trial and error, I finally figured out a way to keep meats moist and tender, and incredibly flavorful, even when they are cooked in the oven. The secret is to use extra virgin olive oil, and of course, a tasty bbq sauce, like this Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce!
I used to think you had to cook ribs all day long in order for them to be moist and tender, and fall off the bone. That’s just not the case though. One day, I decided to experiment with my ribs, and found a way to get delicious bbq pork ribs in only 2 hours!
- Simply take your ribs, and place them on a sheet of aluminum foil. This method works for both bone-in and boneless ribs.
- Next, roll up the sides of the aluminum foil up around the ribs to hold them in. Don’t cover the top yet.
- Then, splash a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil over them.
- Next, pour a generous amount of your favorite barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Take a second sheet of aluminum foil and completely wrap the ribs.
- Place your ribs in an appropriate sized casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 2 hours.
Follow the steps above, and you’ll have the most amazing bbq pork ribs! Your family will think you’ve been cooking them all day. I’ve tried skipping the olive oil before, and the ribs came out dry. The olive oil is definitely what makes these ribs so moist and flavorful.