You’ll love these awesome candy corn desserts!
It’s that time of year again! Can you believe it’s almost Halloween already? The thought of fall and Halloween coming always puts me in a baking mood. I just love baking up sweet treats for my friends and family!
My Mom is a candy corn fanatic, so she keeps flooding my Facebook feed with candy corn desserts she finds. I think she is trying to send me a hint that she wants me to make her one of these candy corn desserts. She’s not much of a baker herself, so she’s always trying to get me and my sister to bake her goodies.
While I’m not as big a fan of candy corn as my Mom is, I do enjoy a piece or two every now and then. These candy corn desserts listed below really do look delicious, though. I think I would probably prefer having candy corn baked into some kind of a yummy treat more than I would eating it by itself. Candy corn is just a little too sweet for my tastebuds, but I think the flavor would be balanced well in these candy corn desserts.
Are you a fan of candy corn? If so, you’ll want to check out the candy corn desserts below. Take a look at all of them, and let me know which ones you love the most!
Recommended for you:
1. Candy Corn Poke Cake from Wine and Glue
2. Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats from Celebrating Everyday Life
3. Candy Corn Blondies from Wholefully
4. Candy Corn Freeze from Optimistic Mommy
5. Candy Corn Trifle from Where Women Cook
6. Candy Corn Cheesecake from Wilton
7. Candy Corn Meringues from The Kitchn
8. Candy Corn Poptarts from Pint Sized Baker
9. Candy Corn Cupcakes from Your Home Based Mom
10. Candy Corn Parfait from Baked Bree
Do you like candy corn? Which of these candy corn desserts would you like to try?
You may also like – 20 Easy Halloween Treats Kids Will Love!