This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Baby’s first Halloween is always so fun! I just love dressing them up in cute little costumes. They look so adorable! There are so many great Halloween costume ideas for babies. If you’re looking for a Halloween costume for your baby this year, here are some of my top choices:
15 Halloween Costume Ideas for Babies
1. Ladybug – How adorable is this little ladybug costume?! I just love that little ruffled skirt.
2. Lobster – We live in Maine, so a lobster Halloween costume would definitely be a huge hit around here! This costume has a lined zippered jumpsuit with snap leg closures to make for an easy diaper change. Gotta love that!
3. Lion Cub – I just can’t get over how adorable this lion cub costume is! Halloweens in Maine are usually on the chilly side, and this costume looks like it would definitely keep a baby pretty warm.
4. Pumpkin – What’s Halloween without a pumpkin?? This pumpkin costume is too cute!
5. Flower – This flower costume is so sweet. I just love the little bumblebee on the petal.
6. Owl – Owls are all the rage right now, and this owl Halloween costume is too cute! I love how fun and colorful it is.
7. Princess Leia – My husband, John, is a huge Star Wars fan, so he really loves this Princess Leia Halloween costume.
8. Tinkerbell – This Tinkerbell costume is so precious. It would be fun to dress baby up and take some pretty pictures.
9. Peas in a Pod – This peas in a pod Halloween costume is so charming! This is a great costume for a baby that’s not able to move around on their own yet, and it looks really warm and comfortable.
10. Belle – How sweet is this Belle Halloween costume? This would be perfect for warmer weather climates!
11. Puppy – Who can resist this adorably sweet puppy Halloween costume? It’s just too cute for words!
12. Wonder Woman – This Wonder Woman Halloween costume is great!
13. Monkey – There’s a lot of monkey Halloween costumes out there, but I think this one is super adorable!
14. Turkey – Oh my goodness, how sweet is this turkey Halloween costume?? It’s just perfect for fall!
15. Giraffe – We love giraffes in this house! My daughter’s nursery was jungle themed and centered mostly around giraffes, so I have a really soft spot for this giraffe Halloween costume!