I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.
Saturdays are my shopping day. John is home to watch Kayleigh, and I can get out of the house for some “me time”, even if it is just to get groceries! Nearly every trip out usually involves a stop at my local Walmart. Their low prices save us a lot of money, so I shop there quite often.
Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish® for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk, in their “Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish” promotion. I plan on stopping by, and I hope you will too!
As part of this program, Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish, and up to $1,000,000. How great is that?!
Now, I know some of you may not live near a Walmart. My parents have to travel an hour to get to one. Even if you don’t live near Walmart, you can still help. From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal!
Did you know that this is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program? Last year’s program was very successful, and reached its $1,000,000 donation mark. Let’s help them get there again this year!
Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year. I just love a company that gives back, don’t you?
So, go ahead and give a minute of your time by stopping by the Straight Talk kiosk at your local Walmart any Saturday in the month of September, and help make a child’s wish come true at the same time! Don’t forget you can also share the video at straighttalkwish.com if you don’t live near a Walmart.
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
Will you give a minute and help Make-A-Wish?