As Kayleigh gets older, she naps less and less. The naps that she does take are pretty short. Sometimes she’ll nap for 10-15 minutes, and other times I’ll get lucky and she’ll sleep for an entire half hour.
Whenever Kayleigh naps, I’m faced with what I call “The Mommy Dilemma”. I have a very short period of time to myself, to do whatever I’d like to do, but there are so many choices, that I don’t even know where to begin! She’s been super fussy and clingy lately due to her teething, so I really need to make the most of the time I get while she naps.
10 Things I Could Do While Kayleigh Naps:
1. Wash the dishes that have been piled up in the sink for 2 days.
2. Attempt to put a dent in the backload of dirty laundry that’s overflowing my laundry room.
3. Finally swap out that full Diaper Genie bag for a new one.
4. Make myself a cup of coffee and hopefully get at least half-way through it before she wakes up.
5. Make something to eat?? What can I make that is super quick and easy??
6. Work on my blog.
7. Try to beat the next level of Candy Crush.
8. Take a shower and hope that I have time to shave my legs this time.
9. Fold the 5 loads of clean laundry that’s currently residing in Kayleigh’s pack n’ play.
10. Stare at my beautiful daughter while she peacefully sleeps.
What do you do while your kids nap?