I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Heluva Good! I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I’ve been a huge fan of Heluva Good! dips for many years now, so when I was recently given the opportunity to try out their new Greek Style Yogurt Dips, I was thrilled!
I received all four of their new flavors: French Onion, Herb Ranch, Southwestern Chipotle, and Fire Roasted Vegetables. Don’t they sound amazing?? Well, they were!
I found the Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt dips to be very flavorful, and I love how super thick and creamy they are. I really enjoyed all of the flavors. I’m usually a ranch girl, but I actually thought the French onion was the best of all. I also like that it doesn’t have chunks of onions in it like some other French onion dips I have tried.
These dips are also quite low in calories, so they are a perfect everyday snack!
There are many ways to use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip as a compliment to your snacking and mealtime experience. I have listed some of my favorites below.
10 Ways to Enjoy Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip
1. Of course I have to start off with using Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip as a dip for chips, crackers and vegetables. With four great flavors to choose from, this is an easy, and tasty way to entertain family and friends.
2. Hollow out a large, round loaf of boule bread, leaving at least a 2 inch wall. Place your bread bowl on a tray and fill it up with your favorite Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip. Place the extra bread pieces from the loaf on the tray around the bread bowl. Your friends and family will have a great time dipping the bread. Once the extra pieces are gone, they can tear away at the bread bowl itself. I love the bread & dip combination!
3. Instead of using the same old mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard on your hamburgers and cheeseburgers, try using Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip instead for a change of pace. I recently tried this with the southwestern chipotle flavor, and it was fantastic. It gave my burger a little bit of a kick!
4. Cover chicken or porkchops with your favorite Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip, then with breadcrumbs and bake in the oven. The yogurt dip keeps the meat moist and tender and adds a burst of flavor. Last night, I had porkchops with the herb ranch flavor for dinner, and they were super tasty!
5. Instead of loading your baked (and mashed!) potatoes up with sour cream, pile on the Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip instead!
6. Use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip in sandwiches and wraps instead of mayonnaise, to liven them up a bit.
7. Instead of salad dressing on your next salad, use a bit of Greek Style Yogurt Dip instead! If you want to thin it out a bit, just mix in a little bit of olive oil.
8. Use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip in your pasta and potato salads instead of mayonnaise for a new flavor!
9. Try the southwestern chipotle flavor on tacos, instead of sour cream. I bet the flavor combination is awesome!
10. If you’re feeling adventurous, try dipping french fries in Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dip, instead of ketchup.
There are many ways you can use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips to liven up your meals and snacks, and make them a bit lighter as well.
What are some ways you would use Heluva Good! Greek Style Yogurt Dips?