I am a very “routine” person. I am a planner by nature, and always need to know what’s going to happen ahead of time. I don’t really like spontaneity, and it drives my fiance, who is just the opposite, crazy! My daily routine pretty much never changes, and I like it that way. When I have my baby in 2 or so months, I know my current daily routine is going to change drastically, but I’ll deal with it and figure out a new routine!
Currently my daily routine is as follows:
1) Wake up at 5:45am
2) Get in the shower
3) Get dressed and do my hair/make up
4) Get my bag for work ready – filled with waters/breakfast/lunch/snacks, etc.
5) My fiance and I get in the car and I drop him off at his work. Sometimes we stop at Dunkin Donuts or Tim Hortons on the way for coffee and/or breakfast, but it’s right down the street from his office, so it’s not breaking the routine too much!
6) Continue driving to my work.
7) Get to work – check e-mail, facebook, etc.
8 ) Actually start my work day!
9) Take lunch from 1:30-2:30pm.
10) Get back to work and work until 4:30pm.
11) Leave work and pick up my fiance.
12) Hit the grocery store on the way home for dinner, unless we have somehow managed to get grocery shopping done during the week and have food at home (this is really bugging me lately!!).
13) Get home and make dinner.
14) Eat dinner.
15) Clean up from dinner.
16) Do laundry while watching TV, surfing internet, etc.
17) Go to bed between 9-9:30pm.
What’s your daily routine? Let me know in the comments!